哥 林 多 前 书 10:31 [hgb] 所 以 你 们 或 吃 或 喝 ， 无 论 作 什 么 ， 都 要 为 荣 耀 神 而 行 。
1 Corinthians 10:31 [kjv] Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
LEBHI 4 Seasoning
Shao Hsing Rice Cooking Wine
Introduction of cooking wine and ingredients
Cooking wine is a wine specially used for cooking and seasoning. It has been used in China for thousands of years, and some countries in Japan, the United States, and Europe also have the habit of using cooking wine. In theory, beer, liquor, rice wine, wine, and whisky can all be used as cooking wine. However, after long-term practice and tasting, people found that the flavors of dishes cooked with different cooking wines are far from each other. After trial and error, it was found that cooking with rice wine is the best. Wine is a favorite drink of people, and there are many varieties. The main condiment is rice wine. There are productions in Fujian, Shandong, Zhejiang and other places in China, and the quality produced by Zhejiang Shaoxing is better. Rice wine is brewed from glutinous rice or millet, and its main ingredients are alcohol, sugar, dextrin, organic acids, amino acids, esters, aldehydes, fusel oils and extracts. Its alcohol concentration is low, the content is less than 15%, and the ester content is high and rich in amino acids, so it has a strong fragrance and a mellow taste, and is widely used in cooking dishes. The flavoring effect of rice wine is mainly to remove fishy smell and increase flavor.
Cooking wine is rich in 8 amino acids that the human body needs, such as leucine, isoleucine, methionine, phenylalanine, and threonine, which can produce a variety of fruity, floral and toasty flavors when heated. Among them, lysine and tryptophan can produce brain neurotransmitters, improve sleep, help the synthesis of fatty acids in the human body, and are also good for children's physical development. In fact, the nutritional content of cooking wine is derived from rice wine, and then added with pepper, aniseed, cinnamon, clove, Amomum, ginger and other spices.
1. Activating blood and dredging collaterals: It can help blood circulation, promote metabolism, nourish blood and nourish the face, activate blood and dispel cold, clear meridians and collaterals, and can effectively resist cold stimuli and prevent colds.
2. Increase the taste: When cooking meat, poultry, eggs and other dishes, the cooking wine can penetrate into the food tissue and dissolve a small amount of organic substances, so that the texture of the dishes is soft and tender.
suitable for majority of the people.
No taboo crowd.
1. Look at the label: if the label is marked in the raw material. If it says "Alcohol", it means it's made from alcohol. Also, check the ingredients list for added preservatives and caramel color.
2. Look at the price: as the saying goes. you get what you pay for. Cooking wine made from yellow rice wine has many processes and high cost, so its quality and price are relatively stable and moderate, while the price of alcoholic cooking wine is often cheaper.
3. Look at the degree: Generally, the higher the alcohol content, the higher the quality, but this method is limited to distinguishing cooking wine prepared with rice wine.
4. Smell: The aged yellow rice wine has a strong aroma, and some can smell the aroma of the wine through the packaging; while the cooking wine blended with alcohol has no aroma, only the taste of alcohol.
5. Touch feel: put a few drops of cooking wine on the palm of your hand, and observe the feel after the alcohol evaporates. Since rice wine contains a variety of amino acids, minerals and trace elements, the wine will feel sticky after drying; There are few organic substances in cooking wine, so there is basically no sticky feeling after the alcohol evaporates.
6. Taste: Put the cooking wine on the tip of your tongue and taste it. The cooking wine prepared with rice wine has a strong aroma and a mellow taste, while the cooking wine prepared with alcohol has a lighter taste.
LYDIA ENOCH UNIVERSITY
Lydia Enoch Academy
LYDIA ENOCH HOMESCHOOL UNION