哥 林 多 前 书 10:31 [hgb] 所 以 你 们 或 吃 或 喝 ， 无 论 作 什 么 ， 都 要 为 荣 耀 神 而 行 。
1 Corinthians 10:31 [kjv] Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
LEBHI 12 Vegetable
Introduction of carrot ingredients
Carrot is a kind of radish, which belongs to the "cruciferous family radish", also known as "big carrot" and "northeast carrot". Originating in my country, it is cultivated in various places. Northeast my country is the main producing area of radish in China. Due to factors such as climate and variety, it has formed its extremely high nutritional value and medicinal value. Carrots are warm in nature, enter the lung and stomach meridians, and have the functions of clearing away heat, detoxification, dampness, dispersing blood stasis, strengthening the stomach and digesting food, resolving phlegm and relieving cough, smoothing qi, facilitating constipation, promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, nourishing the middle and relieving the five internal organs. There are many kinds of radishes, and it is better to eat them raw with less spiciness.
1. Radish contains less calories and more cellulose, which is easy to produce a feeling of fullness after eating, which is helpful for weight loss.
2. Radish can induce the human body to produce interferon by itself, increase the body's immunity, and inhibit the growth of cancer cells, which plays an important role in preventing and fighting cancer.
3. Mustard oil and fine fiber in radish can promote gastrointestinal motility and help the discharge of waste from the body.
4. Carrots also contain a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, vitamin K, Vc and other substances, which can effectively improve blood quality, alkalize blood and have diuretic and stone-dissolving effects, which are very beneficial to gout patients.
5. The carotene contained in the carrot peel is provitamin A, which can promote the increase of hemoglobin, improve blood concentration and blood quality, and has a great effect on the treatment of anemia.
6. Carrots contain a lot of calcium, which is a good source of calcium supplementation.
1. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: radish, cabbage and other cruciferous vegetables are the best anti-cancer and anti-cancer foods among all foods.
2. Anti-gout: It can effectively improve blood quality, alkalize blood and have diuretic and stone-dissolving effects, which is very beneficial to gout patients.
3. Lowering blood pressure: Eating carrots often has the magical effect of lowering blood lipids, cholesterol, softening blood vessels and stabilizing blood pressure.
4. Aid digestion: Eating raw carrots after meals can quickly promote digestion, relieve stomach acid and bloating.
6. Detoxification and beauty: It helps to discharge waste from the body, and has a good therapeutic effect on constipation and acne.
7. Anti-virus: It can improve the function of macrophages to devour foreign bodies and necrotic cells, thereby strengthening the body's anti-virus ability.
8. Weight loss: The saccharifying enzymes contained in carrots can decompose starch, fat and other ingredients in food, so that they can be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body after being decomposed, so carrots are quite a good weight loss food.
9. Nourishing blood: It can promote the increase of hemoglobin, improve blood concentration and blood quality, and has a great effect on the treatment of anemia. Radishes also contain a lot of iron, which helps to replenish blood.
10. Calcium supplementation: Carrots contain a lot of calcium, and because radishes do not contain oxalic acid, it is more conducive to the absorption of calcium by the human body.
suitable for majority of the people. It is suitable for people who lose weight, early stage cancer patients, constipation, hyperlipidemia and hypertension patients to eat more.
People with spleen deficiency and diarrhea should eat with caution or less; people with yang deficiency and cold constitution, spleen and stomach deficiency should not eat more; stomach and duodenal ulcers, chronic gastritis, simple goiter, threatened abortion, uterine prolapse, etc. should not eat radish .
1. Large carrots are red-skinned and white-hearted radishes.
There are many people who mistakenly think that carrots are carrots. Carrots are red-skinned and white-hearted, and belong to the "Cruciferous" plant; while carrots have orange-yellow skins and orange-yellow hearts, belonging to the "Umbelliferae" plant. For example, cats and tigers are both "feline" animals, dogs and wolves are both "canine" animals, and there is no genetic relationship between "feline" and "canine" animals. The same is true for carrots and carrots. There are fundamental genetic differences between the two, and there are many differences in medicinal effects. Don't confuse them!
2. For the same variety of radishes, choose the smaller ones.
Radish is a vegetable with good "medicine and food homology" effect. According to nutritional analysis, many unique elements in radish come from seeds, such as "rapin". No matter how big the radish grows, its content is equal. And after the radish grows to a certain size, the number of its cells has been fixed, and in the subsequent growth process, it is only the process of cell expansion. At this time, the dry matter increases slowly, and the water increases rapidly. The main difference between large radishes and small radishes of the same variety is the difference in their moisture content, that is, the water content of large radishes is much more than that of small radishes, but the dry matter content is similar. That is to say, to get the same dry matter nutrition, eating a small radish is much easier than eating a large radish. For many people who want to use radish to treat diseases, eating a 2 kg radish every day is a heavy burden. burden, and almost impossible. Eating 2 to 4 radishes with a weight of about 150 grams is indeed an extremely easy thing, and it is also a good way to effectively achieve the therapeutic effect.
3. Among the many varieties of radish, the varieties with less water are selected for their high nutritional value.
Varieties with less moisture have more dry matter content in radishes. However, this is not a concept with bran radish. Brass heart radish is a manifestation of a large consumption of water and nutrients, and its nutritional value and flavor quality will be greatly reduced.
4. From the perspective of origin, the Northeast carrot is the first choice.
Northeast China is the main producing area of radish in my country. It has very suitable soil and climatic conditions for its growth. At the same time, there are many excellent varieties, and the scientific research and breeding level is in the leading position in the world. Northeast big carrot has its unique nutritional value and medicinal value due to factors such as climate and variety.
5. It is best to choose female carrots.
At present, the large carrots on the market are divided into two types: female and hermaphrodite (common radish) and pure female plants. Female and hermaphrodite radishes are easy to cause self-crossing, and the resulting radishes will have a large number of close relatives, which is different from animals. In the same way, inbreeding is prone to problems such as distortion and degeneration. The radish of the female plant is the product of pure hybridization, which does not have the above problems, and it is superior to the radish of the female and hermaphrodite in terms of appearance and nutritional content.
Nutritional analysis has proved that the nutritional value of female large carrots is far greater than that of female and hermaphroditic radishes. Chinese medicine experts have also verified that it has a very special medicinal value, and has a certain therapeutic effect on intractable diseases such as cancer, asthma, gout, and diabetes. It is precisely because the female radish itself has more abundant nutrients and strong disease resistance genes, and regular consumption will help improve the body's disease resistance and immunity.
6. How to distinguish female carrots from ordinary carrots?
Large female carrots: uniform in size, round, red and pink, smooth and beautiful skin, small top, small fine roots, few fibrous roots, no cracked top, etc.;
Ordinary large carrots: uneven size, shape, rough skin, lack of luster, large top, thick roots, many fibrous roots, cracks on the top, etc.
[ 每100克的营养成分含量 ]
能量 22 千卡
蛋白质 1 克
脂肪 0.1 克
碳水化合物 4.6 克
粗纤维 0.8 克
单不饱和脂肪酸 0.006 克
多不饱和脂肪酸 0.053 克
多不饱和脂肪酸占总脂肪酸的比例 75.7 %
钙 11 毫克
镁 16 毫克
钠 62.7 毫克
钾 110 毫克
磷 26 毫克
硫 10.08 毫克
氯 96.68 毫克
铁 2.8 毫克
锌 0.69 毫克
锰 0.06 毫克
维生素C 3 毫克
维生素E 1.2 毫克
维生素K 0.1 微克
维生素B1（硫胺素） 0.05 毫克
维生素B2（核黄素） 0.02 毫克
维生素B3（烟酸） 0.1 毫克
维生素B4（胆碱） 11.1 毫克
维生素B5（泛酸） 0.2 毫克
维生素B6 0.09 毫克
维生素B9（叶酸） 15 微克
亮氨酸 41 毫克
蛋氨酸 22 毫克
苏氨酸 29 毫克
赖氨酸 37 毫克
色氨酸 9 毫克
缬氨酸 51 毫克
组氨酸 13 毫克
异亮氨酸 33 毫克
苯丙氨酸 26 毫克
Nutrition Facts List for Carrots
[Nutrition content per 100g]
Energy 22 kcal
1 g protein
Fat 0.1 g
Carbohydrates 4.6 g
Crude fiber 0.8 g
Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 0.006 g
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 0.053 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids as a percentage of total fatty acids 75.7 %
trans fatty acid grams
Trans fatty acids as % of total fatty acids
Plant sterols mg
Calcium 11 mg
Magnesium 16 mg
Sodium 62.7 mg
Potassium 110 mg
Phosphorus 26 mg
Sulfur 10.08 mg
Chlorine 96.68 mg
Iron 2.8 mg
Zinc 0.69 mg
Manganese 0.06 mg
Vitamin A mcg
Vitamin C 3 mg
Vitamin D mcg
Vitamin E 1.2 mg
Vitamin K 0.1 mcg
Vitamin P (flavonoids) mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.05 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.02 mg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) 0.1 mg
Vitamin B4 (choline) 11.1 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 0.2 mg
Vitamin B6 0.09 mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) mcg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 15 mcg
Vitamin B12 mcg
Vitamin B14 (betaine) mg
Leucine 41 mg
Methionine 22 mg
Threonine 29 mg
Lysine 37 mg
Tryptophan 9 mg
Valine 51 mg
Histidine 13 mg
Isoleucine 33 mg
Phenylalanine 26 mg
LYDIA ENOCH UNIVERSITY
Lydia Enoch Academy
LYDIA ENOCH HOMESCHOOL UNION