Ntroduction to Honey Ingredients
Aliases: Shimi, Shimei, Edible Honey, Honey, White Honey, White Sand Honey, Honey, Bee Sugar, Baihua Jing, Zhongkou Mushroom
1. Honey contains about 35% glucose and 40% fructose, both of which can be directly absorbed by the human body without digestion.
2. Honey contains a variety of inorganic salts with similar concentrations to human body cleansing, and also contains a certain amount of vitamin B1, vitamin B2, iron, calcium, copper,
phosphorus, potassium and other anti-substances.
3. Honey contains amylase, lipase and invertase, which is the most abundant enzyme in food. Enzymes are promoting substances that help the human body to digest, absorb, absorb, and metabolize a
series of substances and chemical changes.
1. A good product for cardiovascular patients: Honey can improve the composition of blood and promote the functions of the heart, brain and blood vessels. Therefore, it is beneficial to regularly
take it for cardiovascular patients.
2. Protect the liver: Honey has a protective effect on the liver, can promote the regeneration of liver cells, and has a certain inhibitory effect on the formation of fatty liver.
3. Enhance resistance: eating honey can quickly replenish physical strength, eliminate fatigue, and enhance resistance to diseases.
4. Sterilization: Honey also has the effect of sterilization. Regular consumption of honey will not only harm the teeth, but also play a role in sterilization and disinfection in the oral cavity.
Honey can treat moderate skin injuries, especially scalds. Honey is used as When dressing wounds on the skin, bacteria cannot grow.
5. Promote sleep: People with insomnia take 1 tablespoon of honey (adding 1 cup of warm water) before going to bed every day, which can help to fall asleep as soon as possible.
6. Promote gastrointestinal motility: Honey has a regulating effect on gastrointestinal function and can normalize gastric acid secretion. Animal experiments have confirmed that honey has the
effect of enhancing intestinal peristalsis and can significantly shorten the time of defecation.
Warm mountain spring water flushed with honey water
The water temperature needs to be below 60 degrees Celsius, and the human body temperature is around 36.5 degrees-37 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is better for the water temperature to be
around 48 degrees Celsius.
suitable for majority of the people.
It is not suitable for diabetics, diarrhea due to spleen deficiency and dampness, with full abdominal distension and thick and greasy fur.
1. Look at the color: use the naked eye to observe the color and luster of honey. The high-quality honey is light, bright, transparent, and moderately viscous; the honey is dark brown or
black-red, the luster is dim, and the honey is turbid as inferior products.
2. Smell: Pure honey should have a strong aroma of natural nectar; if it has a strange smell, it may be adulterated.
3. Taste the taste: take a little honey and taste it in the mouth, it is refreshing, delicate, sweet, throat feeling moist, and the one with a light aftertaste is high-quality honey; such as the
mouth is moist, sweet and greasy, the throat feels spicy, and the aftertaste is heavier. , Department of poor quality honey or adulterated honey.
4. Test the feel: Take a little honey, place it on a clean and dry palm, and twist it with your fingers. Generally, pure honey crystals or solidified crystals are relatively sticky and delicate,
and there is no roughness after twisting with your fingers; if the crystal particles are rough, the hand If the twist is rough, there is a possibility of adulteration.
Keep it away from light, keep it dry, and keep it in a refrigerator when the temperature is too high.
Other related instructions-Contraindications for consumption of honey
1. Not suitable for diabetics, diarrhea due to spleen deficiency and dampness, with full abdominal distension and thick and greasy fur.
2. It is not suitable to eat raw honey in summer and autumn.
3. Infants should not eat honey to avoid honey poisoning due to tenderness of the stomach and intestines.
4. It can be taken with warm boiled water when eating, not with boiling water, let alone decoction.
5. Honey cannot be placed in metal utensils, so as not to increase the content of heavy metals in